|Rates:||..||Rate Per Night|
|Business Traveler||Call to Reserve (641) 228-3444||..|
|Couples Getaway: 2 guests only with 1-2 beds used during entire stay. No parties or dinners of any size. For additional visitors, regular rates will be applied.||..||$239|
|Peak Season & Holidays||..||$374|
|Non Peak Season||..||$299|
|All rates are for up to 4 guests except where noted. $25 for each additional person.|
2 night minimum.
- Welcome to our private property!
- Visiting hours are 11 am to 9 pm. Guest rates will be applied if visitors stay past hours indicated.
- Snowmobile visitors coming off the Cedar River must make prior arrangements with Red Cedar Lodge.
- We have pine wood floors and we appreciate your help to maintain the beauty of our floors.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- Please keep coolers outside as sliding them across the floor or leaking coolers will damage the wood.
- Please remove boots and sneakers when entering the cabins as little pebbles can become embedded in the tread and scratch the floor.
- Ladies, please do not wear high heels on our wood floors as they dent/damage the wood. Please put on your shoes as you leave the cabin.
- Red Cedar Lodge has been designed as a quiet country retreat for our registered guests.
- If guests are expecting non-registered visitors, please indicate this to Red Cedar Lodge prior to your arrival. We are interested to know an accurate count, date and time.
- 15 or more people (registered guests staying at the lodge + visitors + children) combined will result in a facility/visitor fee of $250 plus tax per day.
- Maximum number of visitors + registered guests staying at the lodge + children is 20 people. If the gathering exceeds 20 people, an additional $250 plus tax ($500 total) will be charged for the use of our facility per day. These guidelines apply per group, per cabin, whether you have one cabin or all 3 reserved. Guests are responsible for additional trash bags and paper towels for such.
- Visiting hours are 11 am to 9 pm. The hot tub is closed to non-registered visitors.
- Maximum occupancy for all cabins is 8 guests per cabin.
- Visitors must be accompanied by a registered guest.
- Registered guests are responsible for their visitors and their actions while at Red Cedar Lodge.
- Visiting hours for non-registered guests is 11 am to 9 pm.
- The interior of all buildings and grounds at the Red Cedar Lodge are non-smoking.
- If smoking is needed, please smoke only only on the outdoor cabin back decks and the Fireside Patio.
- Please dispose of smoking materials in a proper container.
- Smoking is prohibited on any other areas of the grounds.
For your safety, please keep our decks free of scooters, bicycles, skateboards and other such toys with wheels.
Our minimum stay is 2 nights; every day, every season.
Check in time is 4 pm or later. If you anticipate a late evening check-in, please call us to make special arrangements. Check-out time is at 11 am.
- Please keep snowmobile covers out of the cabins. As a courtesy to all guests, please keep your snowmobiles on walking trails and roads only to access the local snowmobile trails off site.
- Do not venture off our trails as the snow cover protects water frost lines and septic tank drainage areas. Horse shoe pins also exist that can damage your sleds.
ATVs, golf carts, go-carts, mini bikes and other such motorized vehicles are not permitted for use at Red Cedar Lodge.
- Campfires in designated campfire rings only.
- Glass containers must be kept in cabins or on the decks. For safely, glasses and glass bottles are not permitted at the Fireside Patio.
- Children must be supervised on the property.
- Please, no outdoor water toys such as pools, slides and water balloons.
- No rock throwing, please- as it damages our mowers.
- Fireworks, sparklers, sky lanterns and firearm use are prohibited on the property.
- We love our pets, however, please understand that all accommodations at Red Cedar Lodge are pet free. Sorry, but pets are not permitted anywhere on the property, to include cars.
- If you need a kennel, we recommend Lime Kiln Road Kennel at 641-732-1171 for in-home boarding in Osage.
- If pets are found to be on the property, a $250 charge will be applied.
- Please place trash in the outside trash can for pick up.
- Please load and run the dishwasher upon departure.
- We appreciate that most guests leave our cabins in great condition and if not, we reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee after departure of $100.00 per cabin if extensive cleaning is necessary.
Please let us know if you are celebrating a special occasion during your stay. We can help you find the services you may require for your visit such as florists, caterers or massage therapists.
- The Hot Tub is for the use of registered Red Cedar Lodge guests only and not open to visitors.
- Hot Tub Hours are 6 am to 11 pm.
- We suggest that you bring beach towels from home if you plan to use the hot tub area.
- To insure your safety, glass is prohibited at the patio area.
- Swimsuits, please in the Hot Tub as it is a public space. No cut offs or clothing.
- Please review the Hot Tub rules located in the kitchen.
- You are responsible for your children if using the hot tub. They must be accompanied by you and supervised to insure their safety.
- Hot Tub is open Spring, Summer and Fall and closed for Winter.
- For safety reasons, the Hot Tub is closed during gatherings, or special events.
Our cabins and property are for lodging guests. Please arrange hair, makeup and wedding photos of the bridal party at local salons and parks.
Red Cedar Lodge reserves the right to charge guests for damage to our private property.
Advance Deposits are necessary when one is reserving all three cabins. We reserve the right to charge a non-refundable advance deposit.
- We require 90 days for a cancellation.
- If canceling less than 90 days prior to a reservation, there is a $250 cancellation fee per reserved cabin.
- If necessary due to unusual circumstances, Red Cedar Lodge reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time.